To participate in many of our interactive meetings you will need to connect using a device or computer to our hosted meetings. You will need to follow these steps if you are using a device or computer, to join a video meeting
Find your Zoom meeting link
- You Zoom meeting link can be found in the coloured boxes at the bottom of your St Phil’s weekly email. Click here to sign up for the St Phil’s weekly email. For example, you should find something like this:
To join a Sunday Service:
To join a Midweek Study Group:
Sign into Zoom meeting
- Once the app is running, you may be asked to input at “Meeting ID” which is found in the top line.
- Enter a name which easily identifies you. This will be seen by others in the meeting and allows us to know who is speaking (especially if you have joined the meeting as an audio-only participant)
- After signing in, occasionally, you will be placed into a “waiting room”. When the meeting is ready, the host will move you into the meeting.
For more information
- For further assistance in joining meetings, we recommend watching this short video: